Lexie

Lexie

Sunday, May 9, 2010

.leXi.e.LizaBet.H.amMonD.

I have walked acrossed the Brooklyn Bridge, rollerbladed in Central Park, shopped 5th Avenue, fallen in love with frozen hot chocolates at Serendipity, got lost on the subway, dress up for the NYC Opera, ate a hot dog at a Yankee's game, and said HI to my friend Gus in the Central Park zoo. For the past 10 months I have been having the time of my life. All of this and soo much more are slowly becoming distant memories but experiences I never want to forget-- that's the purpose of this blog! I am hoping now that I have something a little more exciting then a notebook and pen to record my crazy life, I will do the "recording" part more often.

So that all of this makes a little more sense let's back up a little bit.... I grew up in a small town in Utah. I love it even more now that home is so far away. I graduated high school in June 2009 and moved to New Jersey the end of July. My best friend and partner in crime, Whitney, moved out here with me.... we do everything together! I am a nanny for a great family and I am in love with 3 little kiddos I spend most of my time with! On the weekends me and Whitney are inseparable and can be found (most of the time) in the city!

I have 10 months to catch up on so bare with me. But hopefully with time I can get our most memorable weekends spent together posted on this blog... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment