Lexie

Lexie

Thursday, May 27, 2010

.{cUpcaKeS}.


Sooo all the little ones I take care of have {bIrtHdaYs} in the spring. Actually, the two girls have birthdays the end of April and little {rYan'S} birthday is in May... needless to say we all have been {vErY} busy with birthdays! When the first of three birthday's was approaching I was trying to think of something fun and different I could make for {MeghAn's} special day. I remembered a birthday I had when I was little... my mom had made the "coolest" cupcakes for my party!! That's when I got the idea. I would make the same cupcakes for Meghan. For everyone who knows me very well knows I am not much of a cook and I usually leave the cooking up to my mom and 3 sisters who are all much better then me. So for me to take on this challenge was quite the task... lot's of pressure! Well... Meghan ended up loving the cupcakes and so did everyone else! I even had to send a quick picture to my mom when I was done with my first batch so she could see how well I had done! :) I ended up making them for Meghan's school class, {EmMa's} birthday, Emma's school class, and Ryan and his little preschool class!! I made {aLoT} of cupcakes and by the end I was a pro and was pretty proud of myself. The pictures are of Ryan and his cupcakes before we took them to his little class.
I have had soo much fun with all the kids and their birthdays. Meghan had a big {pRojEct RunWaY} party on Saturday! She is a little fashionista and this party totally fit her. Throughout the house there was a {moOd} fabric store set up, {bLuEfLy.cOm} wall, a complete design studio, a {LoReAl-pAriS} make-up room, and a {gArNiEr} hair salon (where I did 20 heads of hair)! All the girls designed their own outfit, got their hair and make-up done, and struted their stuff down a runway that had been set up!! It was such a great party!!
Ryan is having a party tomorrow with all his little buddies, and Emma is having a {ProJeCt ruFfwAy} party next weekend! I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment