Lexie

Lexie

Saturday, May 22, 2010

bRitTaNy.in.nYc

Last week was such a fun week. My friend Brittany flew out for a visit and was able to spend the week with me and the kiddos. I had soo much fun with her and it was great to have a friend with me all day long! We had fun at night catching up on our lifes, eating ice cream and laughing with Lauren-- she kept me up WAYYY to late. When the week finally wrapped up and Friday night rolled around I knew I had to take her to the city. She had never been before and by the time we were done with work, I had less than 12 hours before her flight left Saturday morning... lots of pressure! We finally left my house around 7:30 and made it to the city a little after 8. This is all the things we saw that night...
1. Jazz Center (to pick up a NYC book, of coarse the night I actually need to use mine, I forget it at home)
2. Central Park
3. NYC Temple
4.Magnolia's Bakery (for a cupcake, duh)
5. Lincoln Center
6. Times Square
7. Chrysler Building
8. Empire State Building
9. Lauren Fagan Dhuyvetter!! (probably the most important stop of the night)
10. Battery Park/Statue of Liberty
11. Ground Zero
Pretty good, right? We had so much fun and I am so glad I was able to show Brittany a little bit of the city before she went home! We got home late that night and instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before the early morning airport run, me and Brittany decided to keep each other awake and talk the rest of the night (or morning)! It was the greatest!
I love you Brit-- thanks for all the great memories! Can't wait to see you in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment