Lexie

Lexie

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A year ago today... june.02.2009

I can't believe a year ago today I graduated from high school. It seems like yesturday I was sitting in class counting down the days and staying up all night finishing projects and last minute assignments. Some things I miss so much, mainly my friends. It has been soo hard to be away from my BFF KiMbErLee, I miss her sooo much! We had so much fun in high school together-- I miss getting our nails done together, skipping class together, study all night for finals (well at least that's what we were supposed to be doing), eating goldfish in 2nd hour, convincing her she didn't need to go to her american goverment class, making frequent trips to buckle, and going to lunch!! I wonder sometimes why we were in such a big hurry to get out of high school... now we are just dealing with the real world which isn't too much fun!! I can't wait to get home so we will be only a few miles away instead of 1,000's of miles away! Love you Kim...

1 comment:

  1. even though you will miss your life out here [us mostly] so much. good thang we'll all be relatively close in UT! love you babe!!!

    ReplyDelete